Donnerstag, Juli 07, 2011

What exactly are you doing?

Me? Oh... I... uh... research?

Ok. Still 5 days to get this essay done, still no motivation whatsoever. I feel like I should take the afternoon off, after not really working on the paper for the last 2 days. Sounds like a plan. Might go back to writing later in the evening though... Who am I kidding? I'm thinking about all the things that have to go into this essay... and I kinda know what to look up and write down... I just don't do it. It sucks.

Apart from essay-blues life has given me the equanimity I wasn't even hoping for anymore. Things happen, life goes on. It is wicked how I am so non-plussed. Maybe I am just tired. You never really know. But it is something. Good or bad. It is something.

*ZzzzzzzZzzzzz*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen