Samstag, September 29, 2012

Warum.

Ich werde noch sehr oft an den Punkt kommen, an dem ich mich selber nach dem Warum fragen werde. Deswegen folgt hier ein Nachtrag. Damit dieser Moment nicht verloren geht. Ein Brief, der letztlich nicht mehr abgeschickt werden musste.

21.9.2012

"I have been thinking about what is bothering me so much about your letter. I think I know now. I will send you this via mail, because it is not urgent, yet it is very importan.
This is hurting me a lot right now and I will not prmise - I cannot promise that I'll still be in love with you once you've made up your mind about wanting or not wanting a relationship. That makes me very sad. And this is what bothers me the most. Not the waiting. I am afraid I'm growing numb here. I am afraid that in the end you can miss me all you want and I won't care.
I left my phone in Leipzig and right now I feel I never want to come back to it.
I hope you'll be having a greast first week in Vienna and everything... but I'm in ruins and I don't think I'll be capable of making you feel anything other than worse. So I'll try to make myself scarce.
I will try to recover. I will try to not get hurt anymore than necessary. I will leave you to it and I am very afraid I'll never get it back."


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen