Dienstag, September 25, 2012

Haven't we been here already?

The challenge for today is breathing. In and out. No sobbing. Just breathing.

My happiness is my own responsibility. I can choose this. Or I can choose to be awesome instead. I will try hard to choose awesome tomorrow. Or the day after. Or the day after that.

I've been with one of the greatest people this world has to offer. I will try to value this. To hold my head high. To grab this life with my hands. I'm starting today. With breathing. In and out. No sobbing.

---

Wow. I imagined this moment as a happier one. I'd planned going to Vienna the instant this thesis was finished. Just for a day. Just so I could let you know how great it feels to have this off my chest. Wow. Things change.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen