Montag, November 05, 2012

Why it is so crucial to make time for this:

I was angry with this day. When I got up really early and was told in school to come back 5 hours later. When I sat around in the office, unable to work because I had left my verb lists at home. When I drove back to school and was told to come again tomorrow. When I stood in line in the supermarket. When I mopped the corridor and cooked my lunch and tried to prepare this week's linguistic exercises - I was angry. I was so angry, I was ranting while biking to the park. Complaining about drivers and the wind and red lights... I was angry with this day. Possibly with myself.

On my way home, I am singing that Bruce Springsteen song. A smile is on my lips. I am at peace. For once. Not at war with myself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen