Mittwoch, Juni 15, 2011

Home again

Trip is over, rest of the journal will come up eventually.

--

I'll never forget - or I hope I won't - how my breath caught in my throat, how my heart always skipped a beat when I touched you and your eyes darkened. How the blood was rushing through my ears like the ocean when I touched you and realized you were flood, coming and going in waves, taking me under. I will never forget the hummingbird flutter in my chest when I felt your breath on my ear, your hands on my thighs. I will never forget how I fell into your wide open eyes, how they swallowed me whole and I didn't resist. I will never forget how you took my own weight off my shoulders with a mere brush of your hand. I will never forget how I drowned in your scent and wished I could live on your collarbones forever. I will never forget the pure bliss that I was, that you made me be. I will never forget - or I hope I won't - how you were the sweetest thing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen