Donnerstag, Mai 19, 2011

"I'm yours, you're mine"

Talking Turtles in my head all day: "We're both each other's heroes - I'm yours, you're mine". In related news: Germany! Dancing in Kaufland, wide range of dairy products, Halle(!), summer, thunderstorm, clean bathroom, own bed - so many things to be thankful for. 

The preparations for saturday are in full swing - tables are chosen, beer and wine is bought, flowers are ordered. It's going to be great. At least I hope so. It's going to be stressful and annoying and hopefully sunny, because rain would suck and in the end it will be just great. The ceremony in church starts at 5pm and after that we will have at least 7 hours of what will be a really exhausting party. In the garden. With green flashlights and more wine than 4 strong men could carry. And cake. And 80s music. I like.

I'm fascinated all over by this city, this country, amazed by the increased feeling of strangeness that I have walking these streets. And I miss Bangor. The Erasmus people. The sea and the tide. Even the seagulls. I don't know how to live without it yet. But that will come probably. That will come.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen