Sonntag, Januar 06, 2013

One of these days...

you will find yourself standing in the kitchen in early July cutting strawberry hearts for the person you hope to spend the rest of your life with. And in that precious moment you will not think about the cycle of breaking and healing that got you there. You will not think about all the love letters that you carried around in your chest long before you wrote them. You will not think of the kisses and bruises and dreams and dances and butterflies that seem to be a lifetime away now. You will be cutting strawberry hearts, a believer again. And you will not think about how you fell before. But all your being spells out the beauty of falling and flying.

--

I will teach tomorrow. Not like I taught lessons before. I will teach a topic that is so dear to me, I'm afraid my nervey will kill me. My aim for tomorrow is not that everybody understands. My aim is to make them see how much I love it. To make them see that it is something you can be passionate about. Tomorrow will show if I'm cut out for it after all.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen