Sonntag, Dezember 19, 2010

Life tells the best stories.

I could talk about moving house this weekend or the really really great snow out there, about how christmas is approaching and I am ready like never before or about how I am going to sleep on the floor of the living room tonight - but I will skip all this for what bothered me most this week emotionally: It seems like my favourite lesbian couple on tumblr has broken up. Couple on tumblr? They are (or were) a real life couple, but I only know about them through their tumblrs and even the possibility of them being separated breaks my heart a little. I used them as my daily fix of homo-couple-y sweetness. Where do I get that now? Shall I return to fanfiction, to Lip Service and rewatching Skins? There is no sufficient alternative (well maybe Skins, but I've seen it all. Thrice.). So what do I do? I pout like there is no tomorrow and hope they are both well whether they are still together or not.

tumblrs in question:
riana
hallie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen