Montag, Oktober 24, 2011

Lucid dreams.

I had a wonderful dream last night. And seeing as I somehow fucked up telling it coherently to the one person it may concern, I will at least try to write it down.

It was a good dream because its set was made from blissful silence and a warm golden light, somewhere, someday with no worries whatsoever. I'm lying on my side in bed with half-closed eyes, no alarm clock and nowhere I'd have to be. My left arm is draped over the loveliest woman I could ever imagine. I have the feeling the golden light might be emanating from her. She is the love of my life. She is pregant. All is bliss. We're just lying there, breathing, our hearts beating. Nothing happens. It lasts an eternity before I wake up. It's one of the best dreams I've ever had. Somehow the text that I write this morning doesn't convey that. The world is not all blissful silence and golden light. It's questions and doubts and reality. And a silver lining odered for friday. When the woman I love will come to the city I call home.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen